YOUR DONATION GOES TO THE IMMEDIATE NEEDS OF LOCAL FAMILIES!
Donate now to honor a special occasion, pay tribute to friends and family, or honor the memory of a loved one while providing the needed support to eliminate hunger in our community.
Give hope all year long. Become a Friend of the food bank
Friends of the food bank are a tremendous help in the fight against hunger. Through a monthly gift automatically deducted from your credit card or checking account, Friends of the food bank provide us with the means to feed our needy community members and give them hope.
How monthly giving benefits the hungry:
- It provides a consistent and reliable source of funding, allowing the food bank to quickly respond to urgent issues the moment they arise.
- It’s cost effective. Automatic donations are processed more efficiently, providing even more money for our needy community members.
- It’s put immediately to work. Automatic donations reduce the amount of time spent processing the gifts.
How monthly giving benefits you:
- It’s easy. Simply choose the amount and date your gift should be transferred.
- It’s flexible. You can increase, decrease, pause, or stop your donations at any time.
- It’s convenient. You’ll receive quarterly statements of your gifts and a single, consolidated tax receipt for all your donations from the previous year each February.
- And, it’s rewarding. You’ll be a part of a growing number of people dedicated to the honorable pursuit of ending hunger forever.
Join Friends of the Food bank today! Whatever amount you would like to share, your generosity will earn you the gratitude of thousands of community members in need.
Donating Food is a great way to get involved and support hunger relief in your community.
Last year the food bank distributed over 4 million pounds of food to children, families, and seniors in need, and we did it with the help of people like you that are concerned about their community. From large donations from our retail partners to successful office food drives, your contributions count.
How to Donate Your Product
If you or your company has a donation that needs to be picked-up, please call Lisa in our Product Donations Department at (817) 453-3663 or email her
H.I.M. Center accepts dry, shelf-stable, refrigerated and frozen food items, prepared foods, foodservice items and personal care and cleaning products. Call our Product Donations Department to find out what other products are accepted at the food bank.
Why Should I Donate?
Product donations reduce warehouse storage and dumping costs, and HIM can pick up your donation free of charge.
Donating surplus inventory to H.I.M. is safe, efficient and cost-effective.
Gifts to HIM are covered by national Good Samaritan laws. In addition, product donations often generate tax benefits for participating companies.
HIM can accept dry, shelf-stable, refrigerated and frozen food items, prepared foods, foodservice items, personal care and cleaning products, office supplies and equipment, mislabeled and unlabeled products, obsolete promotional items, and bulk and damaged products. Call the food bank’s Product Donations Department with questions about what types of items the food bank can accept.
HIM does not accept USED goods, including clothing, electronics and furniture.
For more information, contact us today.